Sulten AS, org. no. 925 569 852, provides a digital web service (app and website) that helps you spend less time on food planning, save more money and throw away less food.
Your user profile at Sulten
Creating a user profile
Deleting your user profile
You may delete your own user profile at any time. If you delete your user profile, we will also delete recipes, images, text and other content you have published in the service.
Acceptable use of Sulten
You hereby agree that you will not perform any of the following acts:
- Use of our app or services in any way that violates any law, regulation or governmental request;
- Engage in any form of hacking, manipulation, modification, alteration, decompilation, disassembly or reversal of the software of our app;
- Send viruses or other malicious code;
- Use our app or services in a way that may harm Sulten or impair anyone else's use of Sulten;
- Publish anything that is unlawful, infringing, harassing, harmful of other’s reputation, pornographic, indecent, obscene, hateful, racist or otherwise offensive;
- Publish someone else's private or confidential information without permission;
- Publish or in any other way do anything that infringes the rights of others, including intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright infringement, trademark infringement, counterfeit or pirated goods);
- Copy other user’s content or other content on the app;
- Promote tobacco products, drugs, pharmaceuticals, alcohol, or illegal products or services;
- Use our name, logos, screenshots or images in a way that may be confusing or imply sponsorship, recommendation or association without Sulten's permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Create a user profile on behalf of a person other than yourself or transfer the user profile to another party without Sulten’s consent;
- Collect information about others, including, without limitation, email addresses or other contact information, without their consent;
- Cause or assist a third party to do any of the foregoing.
Rights to your content
You are solely responsible for the content you publish on Sulten. By publishing recipes, images, text, video or other content in Sulten, you represent that you own or have acquired all necessary rights to the content.
When you publish recipes, images, text, video or other content protected by intellectual property rights on Sulten, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, distribute, modify, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and adapt your content. This license ends when your content is deleted.
If we discover that recipes, images, text, video or other content have obvious errors or omissions (for example, incorrect indication of ingredients in a recipe), we have the right to change the content or delete the content from the service without your consent. We will give you reasonable notice before changing or deleting your content.
We will only exclude you from our platform to the extent necessary. Unless we believe an immediate ban is necessary, we will provide reasonable notice before denying you access to our app and services.
Violation of our acceptable use and conduct requirements may also result in a claim for compensation from Sulten.
Sultenand all content included in the service is provided "as is" without warranty or insured attributes of any kind. We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, to discontinue and/or change the service or any functionality, in whole or in part.
Collaborations and campaigns
Sulten collaborates with selected businesses and persons and let them share offers, products and/or information to you as a user through Sulten'splatform. If the user accesses the third party's website through external links, Sulten is not responsible for the content displayed in the pages.
Dispute resolution and governing law
The parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes amicably. If this does not succeed, the usermay contact the Consumer Council (Forbrukerrådet) for mediation. The Consumer Council is available by telephone 23 400 500 or www.forbrukerradet.no.