Yoghurt Parfait with Granola and Caramelised Applesby Fattig.student
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 dl oats
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 pinch cinnamon
- 1/4 x apple
- 1/2 dl greek yogurt
- This recipe is meant to be served for brunch together with other delicious dishes. If you like to only serve this recipe by itself, I suggest you double the recipe.
- Start by making the granola. Melt the butter in a saucepan until it becomes light brown.
- Turn down the heat and add oats, half of the sugar and half of the cinnamon. Stir constantly. The granola can easily get burned. It is finished when the oats has turned golden brown.
- Put the granola in another bowl to cool. Cut apples into cubes and add to the saucepan together with some butter, the rest of the sugar and the rest of the cinnamon. Fry until the apple become soft and caramelised.
- Add greek yoghurt to a cute dessert bowl or glass, and serve with caramelised apples and granola.