- 1 dl rice
- 150 g vegan nuggets
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/4 x red pepper
- 2 x carrots
- 1/4 pack kale
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 pack fresh coriander
- For this dinner we'll be using the satay sauce that was made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Boil rice and fry/bake vegan nuggets according to the instructions on the package.
- Slice the ginger, garlic, red onion, red pepper and carrots into strips.
- Fry red onion, ginger and garlic in a frying pan together with a little oil or butter until the onion is translucent. Add the rest of the sliced vegetables and the kale and continue to cook.
- Slice the nuggets into smaller pieces (but not tiny pieces) and add to the wok, along with satay sauce and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Serve the wok over rice and top with sesame seeds and chopped coriander.