- 100 g Brussels sprouts
- 25 g cream cheese
- 1/4 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 x orange
- 1/2 x romaine lettuce
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/5 x leeks
- 50 g thinly sliced porchetta
- For this dinner, we'll be using crispy the croutons made earlier in the weekly menu.
- Divide the Brussels sprouts in half, then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in the middle of the oven at 220 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, creme fraiche, orange juice and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Chop leeks, red onions and romaine lettuce.
- Add the hot Brussels sprouts to the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Fold in the dressing until evenly distributed. Top with porchetta and crutons before serving immediately.