- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1 x carrots
- 200 g minced meat
- 1/2 pack corn
- 200 g diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 500 g whole wheat flour
- 1/2 pack dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 dl lukewarm water
- 150 g cheese
- Mince the garlic, dice the red onion and grate the carrots. Fry the garlic and red onion in a frying pan with oil or butter, until the onion is soft.
- Add minced meat. When the meat is almost finished cooking, add grated carrot and corn, and cook a little longer.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Let the filling cool down while you start making the dough.
- Mix together whole wheat flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water to a bowl, and knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle, and top with the meat filling and grated cheese. Roll it all up and slice into equal-size pizza rolls. Place them on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Let the rolls rise for about 45 minutes, before baking in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes.
- Freeze any leftover pizza rolls for later!