- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 100 g champignon
- 1 x yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 150 g cheese
- 1/4 pack rocket
- Start by making the pizza dough. Combine flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water and knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for about 45-60 minutes. In the meantime, proceed to the next step.
- Slice the mushrooms and onion, and fry in a pan with a little oil or butter until the onion is soft.
- Add sugar, and simmer until the onion is caramelised and the mushroom reduced in size. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl with creme fraiche. Season with salt and pizza seasoning.
- Roll out dough for the crust, cover with white pizza sauce, cheese, and the caramelised onions and mushrooms. Bake in the centre of the oven at 250 degrees celsius for about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve the pizza with fresh rocket.