- 2 x eggs
- 1 dl sugar
- 2 dl gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 75 g butter
- 1 1/2 dl kefir
- 2 x apple
- 20 x almonds
- Set the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until eggy.
- Mix gluten-free flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and allow to cool slightly.
- Now you have to mix it all up. Sift in the flour mixture to remove lumps in the dough. Do this alternately with the butter and kefir. Stir gently with a spatula so that the air bubbles do not come out of the mixture.
- Grease the baking tin with butter. A little tip is to put baking paper in the bottom of the mold and then lock the paper with the mold. Then you can easily remove the paper from the cake after it is baked.
- Cut apples into boats and chop almonds into pieces.
- Put half the batter in the mold and place the apple pieces over the batter, then you have the rest of the batter and place the rest of the apples on top. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and a little sugar.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes. Check if the cake is done by inserting a stick in the middle. If there is a little stir left on the stick, continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with ice cream or custard. <3