- 3 x puff pastry sheet
- 2 x potatoes
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 100 g cooked lentils
- 50 g parmesan
- 1/3 pack spinach
- Let the puff pastry sheets thaw on the kitchen counter.
- Mince the garlic, and dice the onion, cauliflower and potatoes and add to a saucepan with water and vegetable broth. Let it cook until the potatoes and cauliflower have become tender.
- Pour out the water and mash the vegetables with a fork until you have an even mixture with a few vegetable chunks. Add sun-dried tomatoes, lentils and grated parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Cool for a few minutes.
- Slice the puff pastry sheets in half. Place one tablespoon of filling on one side of the dough, and fold the other half over. Close the dough by gently squeezing together the edges with a fork. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake the pastries in the middle of the oven at 220 degrees celsius for about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the warm pastries over a bed of spinach.