- 3 1/2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 2 x vegan burgers
- 1/4 x leeks
- 1/2 x tomato
- Start by making the burger buns. Add flour, dry yeast, salt and lukewarm water to a bowl and mix well. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Form the dough into buns and press the buns a bit down to make them more flat. Transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper, and let rise under a towel for about 45-60 minutes.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl together with feta cheese and creme fraiche. Mix together and add salt to taste. Transfer to the fridge while you begin next step.
- Bake the burger buns in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celcius for about 15 minutes.
- Fry vegan burgers according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the leaks and fry in a pan together with some olive oil until it turns golden.
- Slice the tomato.
- Serve the vegan burger in a burger bun with feta creme, leaks and tomatoes.
- Note: Set aside half of the feta creme and half of the burger buns. It will be used in other recipes this weekly menu.