- 1 x red onion
- 1/2 dl apple cider vinegar
- 1 dl sugar
- 1 1/2 dl water
- 4 x potatoes
- 1 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 x vegan sausages
- 1/4 pack rocket
- 1 pack sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 pack parsley
- 1/2 x lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- For this weekly menu we'll be using pickled red onions. This should preferably be made the day before. Boil water and cut red onions into slices.
- Add sugar, apple cider vinegar and boiling water to a sterilized jam jar and stir until the sugar has melted. Add the sliced red onion, put on the lid and store in the fridge.
- Make potato wraps by first boiling potatoes. Once finished boiling, drain and mash them with a fork.
- Add mashed potatoes, flour and salt to a bowl and mix with your hands until the dough comes together.
- Divide the dough into equal parts, and roll them out one at a time into thin wraps. Use plenty of flour while rolling them out..
- Fry the wraps in a dry pan on medium heat until both sides have golden brown spots on them. Store the finished wraps under a damp kitchen towel.
- Mince the garlic and parsley, and add to a bowl of sour cream. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Fry the vegetarian sausages according to the instructions on the package, and serve them in the potato wraps along with rocket, sour cream sauce and pickled red onion.
- If you're following the weekly menu, store half of the sour cream dressing and about 3/4 of the pickled onions in the fridge. These will be used later this week.