- 1/2 x yellow onion
- 1/2 x tomato
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1/4 pack juarez meat spice
- null x potato wrap
- 1/4 pack feta cheese
- 1/4 pack fresh coriander
- 1/4 x lime
- In this recipe we're using the leftover tomato salsa from earlier in the weekly menu.
- Dice the tomato and onion and add to a pan together with the chickpeas, juarez meat spice and a splash of water. Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Wash the frying pan and reheat it. Fill the potato wraps with the tomato-chickpea filling and feta cheese, and fry on both sides in a dry pan over medium heat.
- Slice the quesadillas with a knife or pizza wheel. Serve with tomato salsa, finely chopped coriander and a few slices of lime.