- 7 dl plain white flour
- 1/2 pack dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 dl lukewarm water
- 2 handful spinach
- 1/2 x red onion
- Note: We are using a creamy red pesto that were made earlier this weekly menu.
- Mix together the flour, dry yeast, lukewarm water and salt in a bowl and knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Let the dough rest while you begin the next step.
- Fry the spinach in a frying pan together with some olive oil and a whole clove of garlic until the spinach shrinks.
- Cut the red onion into strips.
- Roll out the dough to a rectangle. Top the dough with creamy red pesto, spinach and red onion and roll it to a sausage. Cut into equal sizes and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Let the pizza rolls rise for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 250 degrees celcius for 10-15 minutes.