- 100 g pasta penne
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g asparagus beans
- 3 x sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 70 g green pesto
- 1/4 x lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 handful chives
- 1/2 pinch salt
- 1/2 pinch black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegan parmesan
- Boil the penne as instructed on the package until it becomes al dente. Rinse in cold water when cooked and set aside.
- Boil peas and asparagus beans as directed on the package. Rinse with cold water when done cooking. Cut asparagus beans in half and set aside with the peas.
- Make the pesto sauce by mixing together pesto, cooking oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic, finely chopped chives, salt and pepper. The sauce should have a fresh taste.
- Mix penne together with the peas, asparagus beans and the pesto sauce.
- Top with chopped sun-dried tomatoes and heat for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finish by grating some parmesan on top.