- 100 g pasta tagliatelle
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 x red onion
- 2 x celery sticks
- 2 x carrots
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 400 g cooked lentils
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Mince the garlic, and cut the red onion, celery and carrot.
- Cook the chopped vegetables in a pan with olive oil for about 5 minutes. Add diced tomatoes and simmer for at least 25-30 minutes.
- Finally add the lentils and season with salt, pepper and basil.
- Serve over the pasta.
- Note! If you're following the weekly menu, set aside half of the bolognese sauce. It will be used in another dinner.