- 150 g vegan butter
- 150 g sugar
- 230 g plain white flour
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dl oat milk
- 5 x red apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch sliced almonds
- 20 g powdered sugar
- Set the oven at 160-170 C, hot air.
- Stir butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Sift in flour, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt until you get a smooth mixture.
- Stir in milk, and transfer the batter to a cake tin (spring form approx. 24 cm).
- Rinse the apples in water and cut into thin boats. In a bowl, mix the apple pieces well with the cinnamon and sugar until all the pieces are covered.
- Start on the end and cover the mold with plenty of apple pieces. Do not push the pieces too deep into the batter.
- Leave in the oven on the bottom rack for approx. 1 hour.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar and almond flakes on top.