- 100 g butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g sugar
- 1 x eggs
- 180 g plain white flour
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g Chocolate Chips
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar. Mix, using a hand mixer or a stand mixer on medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until butter mixture is light and fluffy. Add an egg and mix until fully incorporated.
- Mix in all purpose flour, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in 1/2 chocolate chip and chopped dark chocolate.
- Shape the dough in to balls, ca. 2-3 tbsp pr ball or approx. 105 g dough pr cookie.
- Pour the remaining chocolate chips in a little bowl. Roll the top of each cookie in the chocolate chips and place the cookies on the baking tray. Make sure to leave some room between each cookie, as they will spread during baking
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle the cookies with some sea salt straight out of the oven and let cool before serving.