- 1 x red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp pizza seasoning
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 1/2 pack mozzarella
- 1/4 pack ham
- 1/4 pack crème fraîche
- For this dinner we'll be using leftover potato buns from earlier in the weekly menu.
- Mince the garlic and red onion and add to a saucepan with oil or butter. Cook until the onion is soft.
- Add pizza seasoning, diced tomatoes, vegetable bouillon and water. Let the soup cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Halve potato buns and top with mozzarella and a sprinkle of pizza seasoning. Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes.
- Mash the soup with an immersion blender. Serve with a dollop of creme fraiche and cheese toast topped with ham on the side.
- If you follow the weekly menu, set aside half a deciliter (per person) of the tomato soup for another dinner this week.