- 1 1/2 dl water
- 1 1/2 x red onion
- 100 g radish
- 1/2 dl apple cider vinegar
- 1 dl sugar
- 50 g frozen peas
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 x avocado
- 1/4 x lime
- 2 slices bread
- Start by making the pickled vegetables by boiling water.
- Cut red onion and radish into thin slices.
- Mix together apple cider vinegar, sugar and boiling water in a glass and stir until the sugar has melted. Spread the liquid into two different jars, and add the red onion to one jar, and the radishes in the other. Add a tight lid and store in the refrigerator.
- Make peamole by thawing the peas in boiling water for about 1 minute.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl together with the peas, avokado, lime, salt and pepper (if you have some chili spice on hand, you can add that too). Mash with a hand mixer or a fork.
- Toast the bread slices in a frying pan with butter until the bread slices have turned golden.
- Top the bread slices with peamole, pickled red onion and pickled radish.
- Note: If you follow the weekly menu, you have to put away 2/3 of the peamole and 3/4 of the pickled red onion and the pickled radish. This will be used in other dinners throughout the menu.