- 100 g salmon fillet
- 50 g teriyaki sauce
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x chili
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 x red onion
- 2 x carrots
- 1/4 x cabbage
- 100 g noodles
- Brush the salmon fillet with some of the teriyaki sauce and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for about 10-15 minutes.
- Mince the garlic, chili and ginger, and slice red onion, carrots and cabbage.
- Boil noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Wok all the minced/chopped veggies in a frying pan with a little oil or butter. Add the rest of the teriyaki sauce, mix and simmer a little on low heat.
- Add the noodles to the wok vegetables and fold them in. Serve topped with the salmon fillet.