- 1/2 x sweet potato
- 3 slices bread
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 dl sour cream
- 50 g coleslaw salad mix
- Dice the sweet potato and bake in the middle of the oven at 225 degrees celcius for about 15 minutes.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or a dry pan. Grate the toasted bread to make breadcrumbs.
- Mash the baked sweet potato pieces with garlic salt. Take one tablespoon of the mixture at a time and shape into tater tots, before covering them in breadcrumbs.
- Place the tater tots on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake on the middle rack of the oven at 225 degrees celcius for 15-20 minutes. Flip them halfway through.
- In a small bowl, combine feta cheese and sour cream. Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Serve the sweet potato tots with feta cheese sauce and leftover coleslaw.