- 1/2 dl almonds
- 2 dl oats
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 dl honey
- Chop the almonds and add to a bowl along with oats, cinnamon and salt. Use gluten-free oats if needed/preferred.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and add the honey once the butter is melted. Heating the honey makes it runnier and therefore easier to work with. Pour butter and honey over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the middle of the oven at 170 degrees celsius on hot air for about 15 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool completely on a cooling rack before storing in jam jars or other sealed containers. The granola will become crispy and crunchy once cooled.
- Use the granola as topping for yogurt, smoothie bowls or with your milk of choice.