- 50 g turkey fillet
- 1/2 x lemon
- 2 handful summer crisp lettuce
- 1/2 x carrots
- 1 x spring onion
- 1/4 x red pepper
- 1/4 x red onion
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 dl coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 x rice paper
- Slice the turkey into thin strips and cook in a pan with some oil or butter. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Tear the lettuce leaves into more manageable pieces. Thinly slice the carrots, spring onions, peppers, red onions and chop the coriander.
- Make the satay sauce by mixing together peanut butter, minced garlic, coconut milk, lemon juice, curry paste, sugar and soy sauce in a bowl or jar. Set aside half of the satay sauce if you follow the weekly menu. It'll be used for the next dinner.
- Prepare a large bowl with a flat bottom (a glass pie dish is ideal) with boiling hot water. Get the meat, lettuce, coriander and vegetables ready. Place a rice paper sheet in the hot water. Wait 5 seconds (or until soft) and place the paper on a wooden cutting board.
- Swiftly place a few pieces of meat, lettuce and vegetables in the centre of the rice paper, and top with coriander. Tightly wrap it up like a burrito and transfer to a plate. Repeat with the rest.
- Serve immediately (or store in the fridge until serving) with satay sauce.