- 1/2 x red chili
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1 x mango
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 x lime
- 45 g rice noodles
- 3 x spring onion
- 1 x avocado
- 250 g shrimps
- 6 x rice paper
- Cut the chili, red onion and half of the mango into cubes. Add to a saucepan together with sugar and a splash of water. Let simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Add limejuice and mash it all together in a blender that tolerates high heat.
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package, and rinse under cold water once it’s fully cooked. That way, the noodles won’t stick together.
- Cut the spring onion, avocado and the rest of the mango into strips. Peal the shrimps (note: if you follow the weekly menu, you have to freeze half a handful of shrimp shells per portion. It will be used to make broth in another recipe)
- Dip the rice paper to warm water or according to the instructions on the package, and fill it with rice noodles, shrimps and greens. Fold together and repeat until there’s no noodles, greens or shrimps left.
- Serve the rice paper rolls with the spicy mango sauce.
- Note: you have to set aside half of the spicy mango sauce if you follow the weekly menu. It will be used in another recipe.