- 100 g almonds
- 45 g sukrin sugar free gold syrup
- 40 g dark chocolate
- Finely chop almonds into flour.
- Knead together almond flour, Sukrine syrup and a pinch of salt until you get a compact marzipan dough. If necessary, use a little more Sukrin Syrup. Divide the marzipan dough into suitable pieces and roll into oblong balls.
- You can add a little yellow pastry color if you wish. I added a few drops, and got a golden yellow color.
- Dip the balls in melted chocolate. Top with a little decoration on top; coconut, chopped nut, freeze-dried raspberry or similar. Allow to cool and store the marzipan in the refrigerator.