- 33 1/3 g shrimps
- 1/5 x cabbage
- 100 g pork mince
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 x red chili
- 2/3 dl oyster sauce
- 50 g spring onion
- 8 x dumpling sheets
- Coarsely chop prawns and scallions. Mix it with the pork and salt to a bowl.
- Peel the ginger and chop it into coarse pieces. Do the same with the garlic and chili, run them together in a blender together with the oyster sauce. Add this to the meat mixture.
- Add this into the meat mixture.
- Mince the spring onion and mix it with the other ingrediens.
- Pack the mixture to the dumpling sheets with a classic fan shape. Steam in a bamboo basket for 4-6 minutes until they are firm in consistency. Almost all dippers work for this classic dumpling. Can also be prepared as gyoza, fried, or hanetzuka.