- 1 x yellow onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 x chili
- 1 handful parsley
- 300 g cabbage
- 3 x carrots
- 1 x spring onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 400 g lamb mince
- 1/2 dl sun flower oil
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, chili and parsley leaves. Grate cabbage and carrots on a coarse grater.
- Fry the onion in a little oil. Add garlic, chili and spring onion and let it simmer 2 minutes. Add the minced meat and let it cook for a few minutes. Add grated cabbage and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft. About. 4 minutes.
- Finally mix in chopped parsley leaves and set aside to cool.
- Place an entire spring roll sheet on a cutting board or dish and place with a little filling on one long side and fold the sides over. Roll down to the last tip. Glue the last tip with water.
- Heat oil in a fryer, saucepan or frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, carefully put some spring rolls down. Cook until golden brown. Turn regularly so they do not burn.
- Place the spring rolls on a rack to drain.
- Serve them with the desired side dishes.
- I served mine with homemade pickled vegetables. Yum!
- Spring rolls can be frozen and fried in a frozen state.