- 2 dl plain white flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 x red onion
- 2 x eggs
- 1/4 dl cream
- 80 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 100 g feta cheese
- Mix together flour, salt and cold butter in a food prosessor og by hand until you are left with a dough.
- Add some cold water until you are left with a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper to prevent the dough from sticking. Transfer the dough to an ovenproof dish and use a fork to poke holes on the bottom and on the sides of the dough.
- Bake the dough at 200 degrees celcius for about 10 minutes.
- Fry the spinach in a frying pan together with some olive oil and one clove of garlic until the spinach shrinks.
- Cut the red onion into strips.
- Whisk eggs and heavy cream in a bowl. Add the spinach, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes and some salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the pre-baked pie. Top with feta cheese and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- Let the pie rest for 15 minutes before serving. It can both be served warm and cold.