- 200 g salmon fillet
- 1/2 pack taco spice mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dl rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 x avocado
- 1/4 pack spinach
- 1/2 x lime
- 1/2 pack corn
- Rub the salmon fillet with taco seasoning and oil, let it marinate.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package. Add half a teaspoon of salt to the rice as well.
- Bake the marinated salmon on the middle rack in the oven at 200 degrees celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the spinach, avocado, garlic and the juice of half a lime to a bowl.
- Mash it with an immersion blender until you have a smooth mixture. Mix this into the cooked rice.
- Fry the corn in a pan with a little oil or butter until slightly golden. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the salmon over avocado rice and top with pan-fried corn.