- 180 g gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 pack dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 dl lukewarm water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g cheese
- 1/2 x carrots
- 50 g blue cheese
- 1/4 x red chili
- 8 x walnuts
- 1/10 x iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 x apple
- 1 tsp oregano
- This dish is part of a weekly menu, where we use spicy pumpkin soup (1 dl per person) as an ingredient.
- Start by making pizza dough. Mix gluten-free flour, dry yeast, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Mix well. Add lukewarm water and 1/3 of the olive oil. Knead the dough for a minimum of 5 minutes. Let the dough rise and double in size.
- Drizzle the rest of the olive oil on a baking sheet. Get the dough out, rub it in the olive oil on the baking sheet before rolling it out. Bake at the bottom of the oven at 250 degrees for 7 minutes before adding the toppings.
- Spread out the pumpkin soup like you would a regular pizza sauce, and drizzle grated cheese on top. Slice the carrot into matchsticks and place on top of the cheese. Crumble the blue cheese and walnuts and sprinkle on top. Sprinkle with oregano as well.
- Bake the pizza for another 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Serve with a salad of finely sliced (or julienned) iceberg lettuce and apple.