- 150 g pork chops
- 1/2 pack juarez meat spice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 g corn
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1/4 dl cream
- 1 x tomato
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander
- 50 g feta cheese
- 4 x tortillas
- 1/4 x lime
- Marinate the meat in olive oil and spice and set aside.
- Cut the garlic and half of the onion. Fry in a pot together with butter and corn for a couple minutes.
- Add the cream and let simmer for 5 minutes. Mash it all together and add salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan until the meat is fully cooked through. Cut into strips.
- Make a quick salsa by mincing the rest of the onion, tomato and coriander. Mix together.
- Serve the meat in a tortilla together with some salsa, corn stew and feta cheese. Finish with some lime juice and serve.
- Note: You have to set aside half of the corn stew if you follow the Weekly Menu. It will be used in another recipe.