Note: we are using corn stew in this recipe that were made earlier this Weekly Menu.
- 150 g pork chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pack juarez meat spice
- 1/4 x lime
- 1/2 x tomato
- 1/4 x yellow onion
- 4 slices bread
- 50 g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- Add the meat, spice and olive oil to a bowl and mix well. The meat will taste better the longer it marinates, but if you don't have time to wait, you can fry it immediately.
- Fry the meat in a frying pan on both sides until the meat is fully cooked through. Add some lime juice once the meat is done.
- Cut tomato and onion into slices.
- Add the meat to a slice of bread with corn stew, tomato, onion, coriander and a drizzle of feta cheese. Top with another slice of bread and serve.