- 2 x potatoes
- 1/4 x yellow onion
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- 3 x eggs
- Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible and dice the onion.
- Heat a frying pan with some olive oil. You can check if the oil is ready by test-cooking a small piece of onion. If the oil bubbles around the onion piece, then the pan is sufficiently hot. ece, then the pan is hot enough.
- Add the potato and onion to the pan and cook over medium/high heat, until the potatoes are cooked all the way through.
- Whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt. Next, get rid of excess oil from the pan before adding the egg mixture. Cook the tortilla over medium heat with the lid on until it has set.
- Serve the tortilla with chili and some salad greens if desired.