- 100 g spagetti
- 1 x broccoli stalk
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dl cream
- 1/2 x lemon
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 30 g parmesan
- 4 x salami
- 1 x tomato
- Prepare the spaghetti as directed on the package. Do not rinse out the pasta water. You will use this as an ingredient.
- Cut the broccoli stalk into pieces and boil it in salted water for 3 minutes.
- To a blender or food processor, add garlic, cream, lemon, sriracha, fresh basil, parmesan and the cooked broccoli stalk. Mix together until it becomes a smooth creamy broccoli sauce. Add a little pasta water to make it completely smooth.
- Make crispy salami like this: Place the salami on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake at 220 degrees celcius in the middle of the oven. Be careful not to burn them. It takes about 5 minutes. When you see they have changed color and become dark red, they are done. Place them on kitchen paper to cool.
- Heat the broccoli sauce to a sauce pan for about 2 minutes. Add more pasta water so it doesn't become dry. Mix in spaghetti and serve immediately with crispy salami and chopped tomato.