- 100 g spagetti
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 x breaded fish filet
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dl cream
- 50 g parmesan
- 1/2 x lemon
- 1/2 pack parsley
- Bake breaded fish fillet in the oven according to the instructions on the package.
- Boil spaghetti in a saucepan with salt until the spaghetti is al dente.
- Mince the garlic and parsley.
- Fry minced garlic to a frying pan on medium heat for about half a minute. Add the cream and simmer.
- Pour the water off the spaghetti, but set aside half a deciliter of the pasta water.
- Add pasta water, grated parmesan, half a lemon juice and minced parsley to the cream sauce. Add the spaghetti to the sauce and taste with salt and pepper.