- 200 g almond flour
- 4 tbsp sugar free powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 90 g fiber sirup clear
- Set the oven at 180 degrees celsius. Mix almond flour with Sukrin Gold and salt before adding Fiber Syrup Clear. Use your hand and knead well until everything is mixed together. The consistency should be like a moist, compact dough, use a little extra Fiber Syrup if necessary.
- Roll out the dough into a sausage and divide into suitable pieces. I weigh my wreath cake sticks to 20 g, but you can make both smaller and larger to taste. Roll out into oblong sausages and place on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake the wreath cake sticks in the middle of the oven for 8-12 minutes, until a light, golden brown color. Be careful not to fry for too long, as they will be crispier than soft. Set aside for cooling.
- The cake sticks are good in themselves, but feel free to decorate with extra chocolate as I have done . I used dark 70% chocolate, but feel free to use light chocolate, or possibly white chocolate.