- 1 x yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g chicken breast
- 1/2 x red pepper
- 1 x carrots
- 1 tsp curry spice
- 3 tbsp tomato salsa
- 4 dl water
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- Cut the onion and mince the garlic. Fry in a frying pan until the onion is soft.
- Add the chicken fillet and cook until the chicken is almost cooked through. Meanwhile, cut the peppers and carrots into strips.
- Add curry, and cook for about another minute. Then add the carrots and peppers in strips, tomato salsa and water and let the soup cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add the creme fraiche at the end and serve with coriander.
- If you want to make a delicious leftover dinner tomorrow, you should put away about half of the chicken soup.