- 1 dl heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 4 slices bread
- 1 x avocado
- 1/4 x lemon
- 250 g shrimps
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Whip the cream until it becomes butter. You know it’s finished when the butter and the buttermilk has separated - it takes around 10 minutes.
- Pour the buttermilk to a glass and keep in the fridge (you can use the buttermilk for pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or whatever you fancy. Just don’t waste it!)
- Rinse the butter in cold water and use your hands to squeeze out whatever liquid there’s left.
- Mince the garlic and add to a bowl together with the homemade butter and some flaky salt. Mix together and set aside.
- Cut the bread, avocado and the lemon into slices.
- Peal the shrimps and add to a slice of bread with lots of garlic butter, mayo, avocado and some lemon juice. Enjoy!