- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 x cauliflower
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 100 g fusilli
- 4 x hot dogs
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- 50 g cheese
- Chop the red onion and cauliflower, and cook in a saucepan with water and vegetable bouillon.
- Boil pasta in a saucepan.
- Slice the sausages into approximately equal pieces and fry in a frying pan.
- Once the cauliflower is tender, add the creme fraiche and mix with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Place the pasta, sausage and cauliflower sauce in an ovenproof dish and stir it around to combine. Season with salt and pepper and top with grated cheese.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees celsius for 25-30 minutes.