This is an everyday feast with the most amazing taste. Buttery salmon, salt smash potatoes and sweet carrot! Yummy!
- 5 x small potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tsp Norwegian Gastromat spice
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 x lemon
- 1 x carrots
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 200 g salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Boil small potatoes to a pot with water and salt.
- To a small bowl, mix olive oil, red pepper powder, vegetable spice, pepper and shredded lemon zest.
- When the potato is almost done, remove it from the pot and drain the water. Steam off the water by putting it back on the plate.Then place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper and slice four slits to all sides of the potato. To smash it, press the bottom of a glass to the top of the potato and press down.
- Brush both sides of the potato with the spice sauce. Bake the potato for 20 minutes in the middle of the oven at 210 degrees until crispy.
- Cut the carrots into strips and fry them in a frying pan with butter for about 5 minutes. Add a little honey towards the end of the cooking time. To keep the carrots warm, place them in the oven while you prepare the fish.
- Fry the salmon in a pan with butter. At the end of the cooking time, season with salt and pepper and squeeze over lemon juice. Serve immediately with a dash of sour cream!