- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x slice of bread
- 100 g salmon of sashimi quality
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 x lemon
- 1 handful fresh dill
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- To a frying pan heat the olive oil.
- I usually use country bread for this dish, but you can use any bread. Fry the bread slice in the pan on both sides until it is completely crispy. I usually add in a little butter and salt to give it a tasty buttery flavor. Place the slice ready to a plate.
- Add som more oil to the pan and add the fish. Fry on both sides until it has a golden crispy edge. Add butter, salt and squeeze over a little lemon.
- Give it one or two minutes in the pan. I like it a little raw inside, but this is a matter of taste.
- Place the fish over the toast and top with sour cream, fresh dill and lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!