- 100 g pasta penne
- 50 g salami
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/4 pack spinach
- For this dinner, we'll be using the tomato sauce made earlier in the weekly menu. Check out the Whole Grain Pizza Rolls with Salami for the recipe, or buy ready-made tomato sauce (approximately 1.5 dl tomato sauce per person).
- Boil pasta in salted water.
- Roughly chop the salami and fry in pan. Pour over tomato sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and creme fraiche to the tomato sauce, and stir until the spinach has reduced in size.
- Add a splash of the salted pasta water to the tomato sauce and stir. Finally, add the cooked pasta penne to the tomato sauce.