- 2 x potatoes
- 1/4 x cauliflower
- 1/4 pack rosemary
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 x lemon
- 200 g pork chops
- 1/2 x green apple
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/2 pack rocket
- Foor this dinner we'll be using the leftover focaccia from earlier in the weekly menu.
- Cut potatoes and cauliflower into pieces, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with olive oil, your spices of choice and half of the rosemary. Bake in the centre of the oven at 220 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes.
- Make a simple dressing by mincing the garlic and the remaining rosemary, and add to a bowl with creme fraiche. Stir and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Roast the pork chops on the grill or in a frying pan on both sides until well done.
- Thinly slice the green apple and red onion.
- Mix rocket, fried potatoes and cauliflower, green apple and red onion in a bowl. Top with sliced pork chops and serve with the creme fraiche dressing and focaccia.
- Set aside half of the sour cream dressing for later in the weekly menu.