This Christmas tree roll is full of leftovers. Perfect for the Mid- Christmas where the leftovers pile up in the fridge. By putting the rolls together like a Christmas tree, it will be really cool to put on the lunch table.
- 200 g plain white flour
- 150 g oats
- 150 g whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 60 g butter
- 3 dl milk
- 1 pack yeast
- 1 x herb
- Run all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Raise to double size.
- Divide into rolls, ours weigh 54 g per piece.
- Flatten it out and put in whatever leftovers you have. We had ham and cheese in ours.
- Place them in a Christmas tree formation. Start with a roll as a star, two in the next row, then three, etc. It is important to have some space between the rolls, as they will rise further. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes.