- 100 g chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 x zucchini
- 2 x pita bread
- 1/4 pack rocket
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 50 g feta cheese
- Season the chickpeas with salt and cumin, and fry in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Slice the zucchini into rounds and cook in a frying pan with some oil and salt until tender.
- Heat the pita bread according to the instructions on the package.
- Fill the pita breads with rocket, zucchini, spicy chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese.