- 3 x potatoes
- 1/5 x leeks
- 1/2 dl crème fraîche
- 2 x baguettes
- 1/2 x red onion
- 100 g roast beef
- 1/4 x romaine lettuce
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water until cooled down.
- Chop the leeks into small pieces and, in a bowl, combine with creme fraiche. Chop the boiled potatoes into medium-sized pieces and add them to the mixture. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake baguettes according to the instructions on the package.
- Thinly slice the red onion and fry in a pan with a little butter until the onion is caramelized. Add a tablespoon of water if the onion starts to stick to the pan.
- Slice the baguettes lengthwise and spread some butter on the inside of each baguette. Use the frying pan used to caramelize onions to fry the baguettes, with the buttered side down.
- Serve the baguettes filled with coleslaw, potato salad, roast beef and caramelized onion.