- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x red onion
- 1 dl dry white wine
- 5 dl water
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- This recipe is one of my big favorites. Never throw away the splash of wine left in the bottle, as it is perfect for use in soups like this.
- Fry minced garlic in a saucepan with olive oil.
- Cut red onion in and fry together with the garlic until soft.
- Add white wine and bring to a boil.
- Add water, bouillon cubes and basil and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with garlic bread. You can find the recipe for this here in Sulten!
- If you want to gratinate this in a bowl, you can add croutons and top with cheese. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes. Perfect way to use leftover bread if you have.