- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 130 g tofu
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 g rice
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1 x celery sticks
- 1 x carrots
- 1/3 x broccoli
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 200 g coconut milk
- Mince the garlic and grate the ginger.
- Cut the tofu into cubes and place in a bowl along with the minced garlic, grated ginger and soy sauce. Stir and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut red onion, carrot, celery and broccoli into pieces.
- Fry marinated tofu in a frying pan until browned on all sides.
- Add vegetables and cook for a few more minutes, before adding red curry paste and coconut milk. Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce at the end. Serve with rice.