- 1/2 x chili
- 2 x eggs
- 1/2 pack frozen vegetables
- 120 g noodles
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 x spring onion
- 1 x vegetable bouillon
- 5 dl water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 x lime
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add the eggs and cook them for about 8 minutes.
- Cook the frozen vegetables in a frying pan.
- Add the vegetables to a saucepan the with water and vegetable bouillon. Let it simmer.
- Add the noodles and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Add soy sauce toward the end of the cooking time.
- Add the pre-cooked noodles with broth to a bowl. Top with wok vegetables, boiled eggs, sesame seeds and lime.
- Add the minced garlic, ginger, chili and spring onion.