- 1 x egg yolk
- 1 dl vanilla yoghurt
- 1/2 dl milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 4 dl plain white flour
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 210 degrees celsius.
- Whisk together the egg yolk, vanilla yoghurt and milk before adding the dry ingredients and mixing well to form a slightly sticky dough.
- Flour a worktop and press the dough 1-2 cm flat before pressing a glass or donut mold into the dough to shape them.
- Transfer the donuts to a baking tray and brush with egg (the brushing can be omitted). Bake on the middle rack in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes or until you get a golden crust.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the donuts in the melted chocolate when they have cooled.