- 100 g fusilli
- 1/2 x red onion
- 1/4 x leeks
- 1/4 x cucumber
- 20 g cherry tomatoes
- 75 g ham
- 1 dl crème fraîche
- Boil the pasta in well salted water.
- Cut all ingredients into cubes.
- Pour out the water from the cooked pasta and rinse in cold water to cool down the pasta.
- Add the cooled pasta to a big bowl together with the chopped ingredients and creme fraiche. Mix together and add salt and pepper to taste.
- The pasta salad taste better the longer it sets in the fridge. You can serve it immediately, but I recommend you let it set for half an hour before serving.